Views:0 Author:Xian Huihong Vehicle Parts Company Limited Publish Time: 2020-08-12 Origin:Site
How many parts are there in a car? Actually, there is no exact standard answer to this question...
It is estimated that a typical car is assembled from more than 10,000 independent parts that cannot be dismantled. Special cars with extremely complex structures, such as F1 racing cars, can have as many as 20,000 independent parts.
Of course, it is estimated that no one can accurately calculate the number of parts of a car. The more parts and components of a car, it does not mean that the performance of the car is better, but it means that its reliability will be more difficult to guarantee.
The engine is the power plant of an automobile, which is mainly composed of a body, a crank connecting rod mechanism, a valve mechanism, a cooling system, a lubrication system, a fuel system and an ignition system (the diesel engine has no ignition system).
1) Cooling system: generally composed of water tank, water pump, radiator, fan, thermostat, water temperature meter and water drain switch. Automobile engines use two cooling methods, namely air cooling and water cooling. Generally, automobile engines are mostly cooled with antifreeze.
2) Lubrication system: The engine lubrication system is composed of an oil pump, a filter, an oil filter, an oil passage, a pressure limiting valve, an oil gauge, a pressure sensitive plug and an oil dipstick.
3) Fuel system: gasoline engine fuel system consists of gasoline tank, gasoline meter, gasoline pipe, gasoline filter, gasoline pump, fuel injector, air filter, intake and exhaust manifold, etc.
4) Ignition system: It is composed of ignition power supply, ignition switch, ignition coil, spark plug and high voltage wire.
The automobile chassis is mainly composed of the transmission system, driving system, steering system and braking system.
1) Transmission system: It is mainly composed of clutch, transmission, universal joint, transmission shaft and drive axle.
The role of the clutch is to smoothly engage or temporarily disconnect the power of the engine and the transmission, so that the driver can start, stop, and shift the car.
The transmission is composed of a transmission case, a transmission cover, a first shaft, a second shaft, an intermediate shaft, a reverse shaft, gears, bearings, operating mechanisms and other parts, which are used for automobile transmission and output torque.
2) Driving system: It is composed of frame, axle, suspension and wheels. Its basic function is to support the quality of the whole car and ensure the driving of the car.
3) Leaf springs and shock absorbers: The function of leaf springs is to maintain an elastic connection between the frame and the body and the wheels or axles. The function of the shock absorber is to ease the vibration when the car is impacted by vibration. The shock absorber is used in parallel with the leaf spring.
4) Steering system: It is composed of steering wheel, steering gear, steering knuckle, steering knuckle arm, tie rod, straight tie rod, etc. The function is to steer.
5) Front wheel positioning: In order to keep the car running in a stable straight line, steer lightly, and reduce the wear of the tires and steering parts of the car during driving, the installation of the front wheel, kingpin and front axle has a certain relative position. , This is called "front wheel positioning". It includes the main pin backward tilt, production and marketing inward tilt, and front wheel toe. The toe value refers to the difference between the front edge distance of the two front wheels and the rear edge distance.
6) Braking system: The function of the braking system is to force the driving car to decelerate or even stop according to the driver's requirements; to make the stopped car park stably under various road conditions (including on the slope); Keep the speed of the car driving downhill stable. At present, domestic automobile manufacturers use more front and rear drum brake systems on small and medium-sized finished products. Some models use four-wheel disc brakes. Compared with drum brakes, disc brakes are more technologically advanced. , The braking performance is better.
Car body and accessories
The role of the car body is mainly to protect the driver and to form a good aerodynamic environment. In terms of form, automobile body structure is mainly divided into non-load-bearing type, load-bearing type, and semi-bearing type. Automobile body components include engine cover, roof cover, trunk cover, fender, front wall, etc.
1) Engine cover: The engine cover is generally composed of an outer plate and an inner plate in structure, with a heat insulating material in the middle, and the inner plate plays a role of enhancing rigidity. Its geometric shape is selected by the manufacturer, and it is basically a skeleton form. When the engine cover is opened, it is generally turned backward, and a small part is turned forward.
2) Roof cover: The structure of the engine cover is generally composed of an outer plate and an inner plate. The middle is sandwiched with heat insulation material. The inner plate plays a role of enhancing rigidity. Its geometric shape is selected by the manufacturer, and it is basically a skeleton form. When the engine cover is opened, it is generally turned backward, and a small part is turned forward.
3) Luggage lid: The luggage lid also has an outer panel and an inner panel, and the inner panel has ribs. Some cars called "Second and a half" have their trunks extending upwards, including the rear windshield, which increases the opening area and forms a door, so they are also called back doors, thus maintaining a kind of sedan The shape can also facilitate storage of items.
4) Fender: The fender is the outer panel of the car body covering the wheels. It is named after the shape and position of the part of the old car body like a bird's wing. According to the installation position, it is divided into front fender and rear fender. The front fender is installed at the front wheel, so it is necessary to ensure the maximum limit space when the front wheel rotates and jumps, and the rear fender has no wheel rotation and rubbing However, for aerodynamic considerations, the rear fender is slightly arched and protrudes outward. At present, some car fenders are integrated with the body.
5) Front wall: The front wall refers to the partition between the engine compartment and the car compartment. It is connected to the floor and front pillars, and is installed with the car body under the front wall upper cover. There are many holes on the front wall, which are used to pass through the control cables, tie rods, pipelines and wiring harnesses, and must be matched with the installation positions of the pedals and the side pillars.
Automotive electronics is the general term for vehicle electronic control devices and vehicle electronic control devices.
Car body electronic control device includes: engine control system, chassis control system and body electronic control system, etc. These are all electronic control systems composed of sensors, microprocessor MPUs, actuators, dozens or even hundreds of electronic components and parts.
Car electronic devices include: batteries, generators, regulators, starters, ignition systems, meters, lighting devices, audio devices, wipers, etc.